Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Arrival of Summer

Summer has arrived and, after a fairly full couple of weeks (at least by summer standards), I'm beginning to settle into it. First came moving out of the dorm and turning around and  heading up to the mountains of North Georgia the next morning for Intervarsity Chapter Camp. It was great to be able to spend a week away from it all focusing on how awesome Jesus is as well as hang out with some of my friends in such a beautiful setting (such as the mountain stream pictured above). The day after I got back, the house I just moved into had a slight plumbing problem that flooded the whole house. For all the hassle it caused all of us living here, it could have been a lot worse and I'm thankful for all of my neighbors, friends, and family members who helped us clean up afterwards. Then Yesterday I finally got my own bed, and now it's starting to feels like I'm actually moving in and not just crashing on my friends' couch. So, things are starting to settle down a little, but after such as busy couple of weeks I could use some time to chill.

1 comment:

  1. I like you and Gus living with Ryan... I get to see you both a lot more now!! :)

    ReplyDelete