Friday, January 30, 2009

Introducing Chuck


If you're the observant type, you may have noticed this photo as my current profile picture here on blogger. This is Chuck, my puppet. I've been a huge fan of Jim Henson and the Muppets for as long as I can remember, but I had never really tried puppeteering until about a year or so ago. I designed and built Chuck myself and have been really enjoying the experience of playing this character. Hopefully this blog will be one way that I can showcase some of the things I'm learning as well as make you laugh or smile or whatever your reaction may be. 

But instead of me just telling you about him, why don't I let him speak for himself. Now, Chuck can be a little shy around people he doesn't know, but he's agreed to make a video introduction for this blog so you can get to know him a little better. So, without further ado, here's Chuck.. Enjoy!

1 comment: