Monday, April 27, 2009

Photo Album: Break at Busch Gardens

Here's a picture I took last week during a quick visit to Busch Gardens that I used as a break between writing papers. I decided to pass on the rides this time and just focus on wandering around a couple  the animal exhibits and taking a few pictures. It turned out to be a good call since some of my favorite animals (including several fairly young ones like the baby zebra on the right side of the above picture) were pretty active and hanging out close to the viewing areas. Since I wasn't trying to do any rides I could really slow down and observe the various animals and what they were up to (which is one of my favorite things to do at the park anyway). It also made for some pretty nice pictures as well (which is another favorite activity of mine as well). All and all, it was very enjoyable yet all too brief way to break up a day of paper writing and research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment